Webinar series brochure: Click here
Webinar Title: Week 2: Risk Management
Description: This session will focus on Risk Management including: The regulatory requirements; key functions and role of the DON in oversight and addressing risk areas; staff training objectives; and implementation strategies with case examples.
When the webinars will take place:This 8-week webinar series runs August-September 2022 Date: Wednesday, August 10th- 2:30pm (est)
Projected Learning Outcomes/Course Objectives: At the conclusion of each session, the learner will"
1. Identify the CMS regulatory requirements of a Risk Management program.
2. Be familiar with the key components and role of the DON in a successful Risk Management program.
3. Describe strategies for implantation of a Risk Management program.
4. Recognize staff training objectives and tips for an effective Risk Management program.
- 15 minutes: Risk Management regulatory requirements.
- 15 minutes: Risk Management key components
- 15 minutes: Implementation strategies for the Risk Management program
- 10 minutes: Staff training objectives and tips
- 5 minutes: Questions and Answer
Target Audience: Nursing Leadership
Instructional Level: Intermediate
Contact Hours: 1.0
- Janine Lehman, RN, RAC-CT, CLNC
Proactive Training Team:
The Proactive clinical education team includes experienced health
facility administrator, legal nurse consultant, compliance officer, MDS
and reimbursement experts with backgrounds in multi-facility operations,
contract therapy services, survey management, healthcare compliance,
clinical program development, QAPI, and litigation support.
Learn more about our team at www.proactivemedicalreview.com
Members: $55 per person (all sessions are recorded)
Nonmember: $110 per person
Kentucky Association of Health Care Facilities is an approved provider
of continuing education by the Kentucky Board of Nursing, #5-0002. To
receive the 1.00 contact hours, you must complete the entire program.
Certificates may be printed once the program evaluation is submitted. Disclaimer
Statement: The Kentucky Board of Nursing approval of an individual
continuing education provider does not constitute endorsement of program
Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to [email protected]. Cancellations
by phone will not be accepted. Cancellations received no later than August 1 will receive a full refund. Cancellations received between August 2 to August 9 will receive a refund of 1/2. Registrants who
do not attend or who do not complete the full seminar will not receive a
refund unless prior written notice is given to the KAHCF office.